Sunday, May 13, 2012

Savior of Azeroth

Tonight we finally killed Heroic Madness of Deathwing.  The kill was ridiculously clean.

It only took 8 pulls in tonight's raid.  I can't even tell you how exciting this is.  I haven't ever ever ever ever cleared content to this level.  Obviously, I have to give ALL THE PROPS to my guild, Apotheosis of Eldre'Thalas.  Such an amazing group of players.  Nerd screams are music to my ears.

The only thing that could possibly deter from this glorious event was the fact that the loot sucked harder than the infinite vacuum of space.  Hunter bows (in the plural, when we only had one hunter,) both of the godawful daggers, and a couple of polearms (which will be put to good use actually.)  Loot that is almost guaranteed to be disenchanted (or at the very least NOT USED for non-transmog purposes) has no place on an end tier boss.  Extremely lame.

I'd like to take a brief moment to thank Thrall for not dropping anybody on our final attempt.  Way to go, buddy.

Here are a few screenies from the kill.  My DPS (see attached clip) was meh.  61k feels week when compared to our beastly shadowpriests and their spellweave cleave-o-rama 86k.  I would imagine that my contribution was apparent in the logs where you can see things like how much parasite damage I did.





I'm pleased.  Chances are good I'll miss the kill next week, but that's okay.  Being a part of my guild's first kill is really all I could have hoped for.  Congratulations again Apoth.

2 comments: