Sunday, November 27, 2011

Blogging Challenge Day 6: My Desk

I've fallen a bit behind some of the other bloggers who are participating in this challenge, so I thought I'd do a double post day.  This one should be short and sweet.
This is where I play WoW 99% of the time.  The other 1% is when I'm house sitting.  Pictured is my lovely 24" Asus display, my Razer Naga mouse and Razer headphones.  I love them both.  My keyboard was $15 and it is fantastic.  Also pictured: an image of my girlfriend and me, on a trip we took to Hawaii 2 years ago.  Also also pictured: the box with my SSD in it and my WoW install discs.  Am sadface.  That's another post.  I was watching/listening to @Devolore's HRag progression stream while cleaning today.  Anyway, this is my desk, in all its glory.  I hope you have enjoyed this glimpse into my glamorous life.

No comments:

Post a Comment