Monday, November 7, 2011

Project Minipost: More New Stuff

It's about time for bed, but I just wanted to triumphantly display the newest mount to my stable. Reins of the Drake of the West Wind is finally mine. I realize this is an easily obtainable mount, but I don't give a shit. It's cool, new, and I farmed 200 TB Commendations for it. Out of 9 85's, this is my only Cataclysm drake style mount, so I'm pretty happy about it.  Another super bonus for me is that it doesn't have the crazy particle effects of the Dark Phoenix guild rep mount, which get a little old if you actually use your mounts to fly places.  Here is a snapshot of yours truly enjoying the newness:
Yeah, you probably had this mount months ago, but IDGAF :D

In an unrelated mention, tomorrow is raid night.  The guild got Rag down last week so we're finally in a position to try out a few heroics.  We're tentatively planning on trying out Shannox and Baleroc.  Knowing Cereal Killers, we'll try to power through these heroics generally without changing strategy nor requiring that people be aware of what's new in heroic mode.  I'll be prepared, so we'll see. I'm likely to be Ret-ing these bosses.  At this point I'm planning on making a post on our first foray into Heroics as a guild.  Anyway, time for bed.  Good night Internets.

No comments:

Post a Comment