Friday, November 18, 2011

Progress on Majordomo Staghelm Heroic


I just wanted to share in the joy and the pain of this screenshot.  Up until this point this particular attempt on Majordomo was going fantastically.  Unfortunately the RNG gods shat upon our humble little raid.  If anybody knows how to deal with every single orb soaker getting pounced 4 times, please DM me on twitter at @ColinJHawkins.  I think this would have been a kill if not for our unfortunate leaps.  Such attempts (and we had a couple of good ones) are heartening still.  I'm looking forward to posting a kill shot next week.  One way or another, I think this fight will be our first bit of heroic mode success.

In other news, I finally got a Rag kill!  I fail at screenshotting, which disappoints me.  Wednesday was our guild's 4th time downing the Firelord.  That night it only took two attempts and the first wipe was due to poor positioning resulting in a tank death.  All in all, it's been a good week.

Finally, it's looking like I may be able to attend all three of our raid group's raid nights.  My girlfriend and I had some friction followed by a lot of good discussion.  Above all, my relationship with her matters significantly more than this game (which she's not a big fan of.)  I'm happy to report progress on *possibly* being able to find a happy place for both of us concerning this part of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment