Sunday, November 20, 2011

The Weekly Outlook


Greetings all, it's that magical time of the week where I cover my prospects for the upcoming reset.  With most of our guild being out for Thanksgiving festivities this week, we're planning on doing a full Firelands clear on Tuesday.  Last week's raid went so smoothly, I strongly believe we can knock out our first one-night clear.



In related news, as a consequence of our abbreviated raiding schedule, we aren't attempting any heroics.  I'm okay with this because I think it's great that we're going to make an effort to do a one night clear.  Last week's H Majordomo attempts were heartening, and I strongly believe we can get a kill with just a little more work.

On the transmog front, things are looking up for Jack's Judgement set.  BWL got invaded tonight and I made out like a bandit.  See below:


4/6 of those pieces dropped in one run. I also managed to get Maladath, Runed Blade of the Black Flight tonight.  Drillborer Disk, from MC, goes pretty well with the set too, IMO.  So far this is intended to be my primary set of gear from which to transmog for raiding.  I'm happy with it so far, although I will probably prioritize Red Dragonscale Protector over other shields if I can get my hands on it.  I'm sitting at 4/7 pieces of my Judgement recolor.  Hopefully I can wrap up my hunt this week after Tuesday.  I love seeing the old content, but it's a pain in the ass finding somebody to group up with to get the first boss down in BWL.  MC farming is much simpler.

From level-appropriate content I'm hoping for the following loot:
Jaws of Defeat
and any combination of:
Helm of the Fiery Conquerer
Ko'gun, Hammer of the Firelord
and last, but not least:
Sulfuras, The Extinguished Hand.

Of the above items, I'm probably hoping to get Sulfuras the most.  Coming in a close second is Ko'gun since I'll probably be doing less DPS and more healing in t13.  Anyhow, it's bed time.  Stay tuned for more updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment